miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Welcome to DownDroid

DownDroid is a download manager for Android. I haven't found any app on market to manage multiple downloads, so I decided to create DownDroid. With DownDroid you can paste url's or add them manually to the download queue. Downloading can be paused/resumed. DownDroid will support multiple servers (starting with megaupload, but on future versions it will support others like rapidshare, filefactory,...). Your comments will be welcome to improve DownDroid.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello!
    I like very much your app. And as i am going to try to develop my own applications on Android, I was wondering if i could get your sources to improve your appli...

    Or may I suggest you few features? (I don't want to steal your apps. Just enhance it to my use!)

    Thanks,
    Corentone

    ResponderEliminar